In the event of accidentally kerbing or scuffing your tyre or alloy wheel, smart Tyre & Alloy Insurance will cover this damage, assisting you in maintaining a showroom appearance.
If your vehicle has been financed with smart, Tyre & Alloy Insurance by smart may help prevent additional charges when returning your smart at the end of your agreement.
### Why choose smart Tyre and Alloy Insurance?
- You can choose the term of your policy from 24, 36 and 48 months to complement the length of time that you plan to own your smart
- You are covered for 5 tyre replacements and 6, 8 or 10 alloy replacements (depending on your policy term), up to your total claims limit as detailed in your policy schedule, throughout the policy duration.
- European cover as standard
- When making a claim, your motor insurance no claims bonus will not be affected
- A £25 excess is payable for each claim per tyre and/alloy you make
- The insurer will replace alloy wheels to smart specifications, with a remanufactured alloy wheel
- When making a claim for a damaged tyre the tread depth must be above 2mm anywhere across 75% of the width of the tyre
- Cover available for wheels up to and including 23 inch.
To make a claim simply contact us on 01279 456 507 and register your claim. Once authorised please provide the complete claims form and return to us at email@example.com
- Photograph(s) of the damaged tyre(s) and/or alloy(s)
- The policy number and vehicle details
- Full details of the damage.
Open 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9.00am – 12.00pm.
If the claim is covered by the policy, verbal authorisation will be given to carry out the specified repair. The authorised claim will be passed to the repairer, who will contact you directly to arrange a repair/replacement appointment.
The insurance is accepted and underwritten by Acasta European Insurance Company Ltd which is managed on behalf of AutoProtect (MBI) Limited. Acasta European Insurance Company Ltd, 5/5 Crutchett’s Ramp, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Their FCA registration number is 456936.
AutoProtect (MBI) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No. 312143.