All rights reserved. All text, images, graphics, sound files, video files and animation files and their arrangement are subject to copyright and other intellectual property laws. They may not be copied, either for commercial purposes or for redistribution, nor may they be modified and used on other websites. Some pages on websites will also include material that is subject to the copyright of those parties who have made such material available.
Products and prices
Some products and services may have changed since individual pages on this website were last edited. The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the design, form, color and specification during the delivery period, provided these changes, while taking into account our interests, can be deemed reasonable with respect to the customer. The illustrations may show accessories, optional equipment or other features which are not part of the standard specification. Colors may differ slightly from those depicted for technical reasons. Some pages may also feature models and services which are not available in individual countries. Statements regarding legislative, fiscal or other legal regulations and the implications of these are valid only for the Federal Republic of Germany. Subject to any contrary provision in the terms and conditions of sale or delivery, the prices valid on the date of delivery shall apply. For our dealers, the prices are to be regarded as the recommended retail price. Please contact a company-owned sales and service outlet or an authorized dealer to find out current prices.
Unless otherwise stipulated, all brand names featured on the webpages are legally protected trademarks belonging to the Mercedes-Benz Group AG. This applies in particular to the model names and all corporate logos and emblems.
We have sought to bring you an innovative and informative internet site, and we hope that you will be as enthusiastic about our creative effort as we are. We nevertheless hope you will understand that our intellectual property, including patents, brands, labeling rights and copyrights, are protected, and that no licensing rights to this intellectual property can be granted to these internet sites.
Forward-looking statements disclaimer
This internet site contains forward-looking statements that reflect our current views about future events. The words 'anticipate', 'assume', 'believe', 'estimate', 'expect', 'intend', 'may/could', 'plan', 'project', 'should' and similar expressions are used to identify forward-looking statements.
These statements are subject to many risks and uncertainties. These include:
- An adverse development of global economic conditions, in particular a decline of demand in our most important sales markets
- A deterioration of our refinancing possibilities on the credit and financial markets
- Unavoidable events of force majeure including natural disasters, acts of terrorism, political unrest, armed conflicts, industrial accidents and their effects on the sales, purchasing, production or financial services activities
- Changes in currency exchange rates and customs regulations
- A shift in consumer preference toward smaller, lower margin vehicles; or a possible loss of acceptance for our products or services which limits our ability to achieve prices and adequately utilize our production capacities
- Price increases in fuel or raw materials
- Disruption of production due to shortages of materials, labor strikes or supplier insolvencies
- A decline in resale prices of used vehicles
- The effective implementation of cost-reduction and efficiency-optimization measures
- The business outlook of companies in which we hold a significant equity interest
- The successful implementation of strategic cooperations and joint ventures
- Changes in laws, regulations and government policies, particularly those relating to vehicle emissions, fuel economy and safety
- The resolution of pending governmental investigations or investigations instigated by the government and the conclusion of pending or impending future legal proceedings
- And other risks and uncertainties, some of which are described under the heading "Risk and Opportunities Report" in the most recent Mercedes-Benz Annual Report.
If any of these risks and uncertainties materialize, or if the assumptions underlying any of our forward-looking statements prove incorrect, our actual results may be materially different from those we express or imply by such statements.
We do not intend or assume any obligation to update these forward-looking statements. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as to the circumstances on the date on which it is made.
The information provided and the statements made on these pages do not constitute any representation or warranty, either express or implied. In particular such information is not an implied promise or guarantee in respect of quality, marketability, fitness for any particular purpose, or the non-infringement of laws and patents.
Our internet pages also contain links to other internet sites. We would like to point out that we have no influence over the design and content of the linked sites. We therefore accept no liability for the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided there, nor do we guarantee that it is up to date. Consequently we hereby distance ourselves from all content of such sites. This declaration applies to all linnks to external sites contained on our internet pages and to the content of such sites.
Information relating to online dispute resolution
The EU Commission has created an Internet platform for online dispute resolution (so-called "ODR Platform"). The ODR platform is a forum for the out-of-court resolution of contractual disputes relating to products or services bought online. You can access the ODR platform via this link:
Note pursuant to Sec. 36 of the German Consumer Dispute Resolution Act (VSBG)
We will not participate in an alternative dispute resolution process before a consumer arbitration panel as defined in the VSBG, nor are we obligated to do so.
Order of Precedence